Recording what somebody types...

How would i go about making a scripts that when active, and hidden, records everything the next person on the computer does. like a babysitter camera, but it saves what they type...

example...

when i turn it on, and then leave, and then the next person logs on or something, and they talk to someody on the internet or what ever. after that i would go to the file destination i chose and open it and see what they typed...

can anybody help me on this one...?

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]My Scripts: From Most recent to least.[/font]Countdown GUI | QLOCK TWO | FlipClock | Slot Machine My UDF:_GenerateRandomNoRepeat | _GuiSnap

yeah something like that. its saves to a file, and then adds to it, but doesnt delete it. and and updates every second or so...

No one will help with that here.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

i cant trust people when they're on my computer, i have no idea what they do and when im at work i cant help it..., i can put a password on or something, but this way, i know exactly what they're doing... is there a way to do this.???

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]My Scripts: From Most recent to least.[/font]Countdown GUI | QLOCK TWO | FlipClock | Slot Machine My UDF:_GenerateRandomNoRepeat | _GuiSnap