Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gianfun

GUICtrlCreateGraphic

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

is it possible to slant / turn squares created with GUICtrlCreateGraphic function??

or will i have to make lots of litle squares so that they look slanted?

Edit : been almost a week !

please someone ? :whistle:

Edited by gianfun

My own pocket emo http://www.mindistortion.net/pocketemo/?da...1-7-2-0-0-1-0-0LOL[quote name='beerman' post='399180' date='Sep 6 2007, 08:45 AM']I have learned, never think inside the box. The moment you have a bright idea, and stand up to quickly exclaiming, "Eureka, I have it!". You will knock yourself out, from bashing your head on the inside of the box as you stand... So in conclusion it is always safer to think outside the box. :)[/quote]

Wow...

Noone at all.

almost a month

My own pocket emo http://www.mindistortion.net/pocketemo/?da...1-7-2-0-0-1-0-0LOL[quote name='beerman' post='399180' date='Sep 6 2007, 08:45 AM']I have learned, never think inside the box. The moment you have a bright idea, and stand up to quickly exclaiming, "Eureka, I have it!". You will knock yourself out, from bashing your head on the inside of the box as you stand... So in conclusion it is always safer to think outside the box. :)[/quote]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Do you have a piece of code ???

EDIT: Wrong spelling

Edited by cramaboule

Wow...

Noone at all.

almost a month

Well it was heading for a record but you've ruined it now!

Using A3LGDIPlus.au3 you can turn through 90 degrees, but I don't know about other angles.

There are examples on the internet for C code which could be used to work from.

If you just want squares at an angle could you just draw lines at 45 and 135 degrees?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.