AU3Recorder

I'm using the AU3Recorder for testing an application. I would like to replay the recorded mouse and keystrokes with approximately the same timing that I used when I first recorded them in the first place.

Does any one know how to do this?

Is there some switch or configuration to enable this feature?

If not, is there a chance I can get ahold of the source code for AU3Recorder and try to modify it for my purpose?

Many thanks in advanced.

~Phil

Much Thanks for the tip Lar, I'll check out Toady's Gamebot. I've read some of the comments on it and so far I love it.

~Phil :)

I dont know if you still need help/advice with this but I made a smallprogram that does something similar to this. I dont have the code anymore but this is basically what I did

set a hotkey for start and stop of the recording.

Then I used timerinit and timerdiff to determine the times between clicks. Did filewrite: the time along with the pixel color and the x and y axis into .txt file. Then just made a loop that went through my file, read line for line and split the line into variables for each item (x,y,time,and color). Then just did mousemove, sleep, etc using the value I retrieved from my file. I dont know if this is what your looking for, but hopefully it might help you.