UPD and processes on a remote computer

So ive been working on a remote control tool and ive run into a problem. I have my client and server script working. When I run the scripts on both computers I can send messages, and have the script on the other end do stuff based on the message. My next step was to try and make it so that I dont have to tell the users to start the script. We use a tool in dos 'psexec' to execute process on a remote machine. So I run the command and verify on the remote computer under the task list it says my script is running, but when I send it commands it will not work. Ive verified several times that if I open the file manually it works, but if I open it remotely it doesnt.

So I guess my questions are: 1. is there any other way, other than using something like remote desktop and manually starting the script, to start it remotely? And if anyone is familar with psexec in dos, and why it will remotely run the script but doesnt seem to make it actually work?

So ive been working on a remote control tool and ive run into a problem. I have my client and server script working. When I run the scripts on both computers I can send messages, and have the script on the other end do stuff based on the message. My next step was to try and make it so that I dont have to tell the users to start the script. We use a tool in dos 'psexec' to execute process on a remote machine. So I run the command and verify on the remote computer under the task list it says my script is running, but when I send it commands it will not work. Ive verified several times that if I open the file manually it works, but if I open it remotely it doesnt.

So I guess my questions are: 1. is there any other way, other than using something like remote desktop and manually starting the script, to start it remotely? And if anyone is familar with psexec in dos, and why it will remotely run the script but doesnt seem to make it actually work?

Download yourself a copy of SCHEDTASK.EXE and run your script via the Task Manager on the remote machine.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law