Putting a file list into an array

Hi,

Have you tried "_FileListToArray" instead?; or do you need recusion, etc?;

if the latter, try my script , link from signature as it has no dos; _FileListToArrayNew.

It is optional whether an array is returned with the first element [0] as the number of serious array elements to follow, or the first serious element, and I am not sure which it is in that script; "ArrayResult=_FileListToArrayEx"; check "_isarray(ArrayResult) func to check if there is an array returned anyway, and "consolewrite $ar_ArrayResult[0] and ubound(ArrayResult) if it is to see what you have returned.

Best, randall

[PS maybe three is a permission problem on your network and you are not getting any result anyway??]

Edited by randallc

Hi,

Have you tried "_FileListToArray" instead?; or do you need recusion, etc?;

if the latter, try my script , link from signature as it has no dos; _FileListToArrayNew.

It is optional whether an array is returned with the first element [0] as the number of serious array elements to follow, or the first serious element, and I am not sure which it is in that script; "ArrayResult=_FileListToArrayEx"; check "_isarray(ArrayResult) func to check if there is an array returned anyway, and "consolewrite $ar_ArrayResult[0] and ubound(ArrayResult) if it is to see what you have returned.

Best, randall

[PS maybe three is a permission problem on your network and you are not getting any result anyway??]

Thanks, but I am using _FileListToArrayEx to search inside subfolders.