Controlsend + Flash games

I'm having many many problems with Controlsend and flash games. There are no IDs or anything to go by. I've tried using ControlGetHandle while it was active and even then it still does not work. I also noticed that when I use WinActivate the window becomes active but still doesn't accept send commands until you click again in the flash game. Any idea how to use ControlSend with flash games?

I'm having many many problems with Controlsend and flash games. There are no IDs or anything to go by. I've tried using ControlGetHandle while it was active and even then it still does not work. I also noticed that when I use WinActivate the window becomes active but still doesn't accept send commands until you click again in the flash game. Any idea how to use ControlSend with flash games?

Flash games don't have controls. at least not the kind that autoit can interact with.

Unfortunately, the only supported way i know of to interact with flash is by activated windows and Send/Mouseclick

Flash games don't have controls. at least not the kind that autoit can interact with.

Unfortunately, the only supported way i know of to interact with flash is by activated windows and Send/Mouseclick

At my day job we use iMacros for automating (testing) Flash applets. It searches for the image and send the mouse click directly to the place where the image was found. This works well and we can run several tests at the same time (no global mouse messages).

http://www.iopus.com/imacros/irp/

http://wiki.imacros.net/DirectScreen_Technology

If your boss pays for it, this will be a very good solution :)