_IETableWriteToArray .. not working?

This must be something really stupid or something fundamental that I don't understand! I've searched for answers but not come up with anything. I cannot get the IETableWriteToArray function to work, whatsoever. That is, the function completes successfully (@error=0) but when I make any attempt to access the resulting array, I get "Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded".

Even using the example script from the help text:

CODE
#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IE_Example ("table")

$oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1)

$aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable)

msgbox(0, "Items in Table", $aTableData[0])

The error occurs at the msgbox line, or wherever I first try to access the array. I am running IE7 on Vista so I thought it might be some weird quirk with that. But I have a Virtual PC with XP and IE6 running, and have tried it there with exactly the same result. Any ideas!? My head hurts but there's no damage to the wall I've been banging it against.

Argh. The array is multidimensional. Got it now, sorry guys. :">

This must be something really stupid or something fundamental that I don't understand! I've searched for answers but not come up with anything. I cannot get the IETableWriteToArray function to work, whatsoever. That is, the function completes successfully (@error=0) but when I make any attempt to access the resulting array, I get "Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded".

Even using the example script from the help text:

CODE
#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IE_Example ("table")

$oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1)

$aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable)

msgbox(0, "Items in Table", $aTableData[0])

The error occurs at the msgbox line, or wherever I first try to access the array. I am running IE7 on Vista so I thought it might be some weird quirk with that. But I have a Virtual PC with XP and IE6 running, and have tried it there with exactly the same result. Any ideas!? My head hurts but there's no damage to the wall I've been banging it against.