Voting Script, delete cookie

Hey folks, I heard about this program and decided to try my hand at writing a script to vote for my kickball team. I downloaded it on Friday and have been trying all weekend to get a script written to do the actual voting. Now I'm on the fifth draft and nowhere near completion. I've actually read the faqs and even went as far to go to Microsofts TechNet to try and figure out what exactly I have omitted.

The website I'm trying to vote at is http://www.kickball.com/picturepoll/

What I'm trying to do is to vote for my team, "The Wildebeests." We're the 4th team down. The script I've been working on needs to select my team, click the vote button at the bottom of the page, clear the cookie, reload the page, and then vote again. I've tried to implement a continuous running program that will only stop when I close the software.

So far, I've gotten it to vote for the other team twice, and not clear the cookie afterwards. Can someone with a few free minutes give me a hand? If I get a script to look at that would actually do what I want, I think I can de-engineer it and figure out what I was doing wrong.