FINALLY SWB IS HERE

JustinReno

No offense but this is going to stick to any other browser ever made in autoit unless you fix the main things. back, previous and all that stuff may work but there is no point in having a Stop button if your not going to take my advice on how to make it work. I'd recommend getting the basics working before you progress any further.

Nice program, but I see you lost the code. How did that happen?

It lacks a "Forward" button. And button graphics would rock my socks off! Also, you can't do anything until the page is loaded. So a "Stop" button would be great.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

Nice program, but I see you lost the code. How did that happen?

It lacks a "Forward" button. And button graphics would rock my socks off! Also, you can't do anything until the page is loaded. So a "Stop" button would be great.

I have a forward button I could throw back in to the code I posted, I did "FIX" the problem with it freezing when the page is stuck loading, I posted the source on page 2, with that fix in there. I don't think he "lost" the code, I believe he now wants to try to keep it to himself.. shame though, a collective effort by many would yield better results.. At least he should incorporate MY fix for the page loading freezing bug if he is going to keep releasing newer versions with more features.. If you try it and it freezes, it makes you want to just forget about it.. read my post with the other things I changed in the code..

Oops, No thanks little Dude!! LOL I don't like messin' with others exe files.. and I am not smart enough nor do I have the time and effort to try to brute force your compiled code.. Kinda like Stealth111 was saying, a group effort would be the way to go, but if ya lost the code ya lost the code.. Time to start work on another fun and exciting project. After all, it is only a bit of code... and you have plenty of summer to coast thru.. Have a blessed day! :)

stealth11, i dont get where you put your so called 'fix'

and in everyone of your posts you dont need to to keep emphazising MY in your codefix in everypost. we get it, that part of the code is yours

Edited by JustinReno

actually, you should have tryed the script it works fine, and its not a mess, compared to yours, i had to tidy it a couple of times before i could read yours, and you still didnt point out your fix

yours cant be programed fine either, yours goes off the same script, so i wouldnt be talkin

Edited by JustinReno