Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chenxu

How to setup an activation to a autoIt macro?

6 posts in this topic

Can us tell the autoit macro when to run, like scheduled to run, and the macro will run at the time specified?

I am a newbie here, and I post this message before I read the FAQ of this forum, thanks very mutch

then go reading

I went and read, but what a pity that I did not find what I need

then try the help file, it has everything you want and more.

If you don't have the help file, I have a link to the online copies in my sig below... Happy Reading :)

And Welcome to the forum

Thanks for all!

I've read the help file, and I find that AutoIt is really a powerful macro tool. I've been using Macro Express for years, and I've created a lot of macros. Compare with M.E., AutoIt is much powerful, the macros created by AutoIt should be more robust, and lot more :)

But I do not find any activation of macro except double click the *.au3 or *.a3u or *.exe created by AutoIt. In Macro Express, there is a lot of activation of macro, like Hot-Key, scheduled, mouse click, and even some specified window tittle appear. At this point, M.E. is more powerful than AutoIt. Maybe, I did not find the way.

Can any body kown how to activate a macro by Hot-Key, scheduled, mouse click, please tell us. Thanks again

chenxu

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

For simple Marcos use MarcoGamer By Toady

Edited by Generator