Help Me plz!

Kumar

After submitting the login page,it displays differrent page depends up on given login detials so i cannot not provide form name but i need the form elements collection,can any one send me the suitable function for this, thanks.

After submitting the login page,it displays differrent page depends up on given login detials so i cannot not provide form name but i need the form elements collection,can any one send me the suitable function for this, thanks.

Be glad to help you write one... you know, that whole "teach a man to fish" thang... :)

You can use _IEFormGetCollection() to get all the forms (remember @extended = count), and loop through them to find the element you are looking for.

Or, if you know it's always the same index (i.e. always the first or second form), then you can just get that form no matter what name it is by index.

Give it a shot and post some code if you need more help.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law