Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gempie

WindowSetstate

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

in my script i use

[/code]
WinSetState("ChipSoft EZIS / EZIS 4.9 Productie-omgeving","", @SW_Maximize)
[code]

to max a window. But i can't get the window to return to normal once my script is done.

i tried @SW_SHOWNORMAL and @SW_SHOWDEFAULT but neither works.

if i do wingetstate when the window still isn't messed with it gives me the value 37. after i @maximized it it gives me 39 but i don't know how to get it back to 37. The helpfile says: "Multiple values are added together so use BitAND() to examine the part you are interested in" but i don't know how to use it to get an @SW_ state out of that.

TY

WinSetState("ChipSoft EZIS / EZIS 4.9 Productie-omgeving","", @SW_Maximize)

to max a window. But i can't get the window to return to normal once my script is done.

i tried @SW_SHOWNORMAL and @SW_SHOWDEFAULT but neither works.

Use @SW_RESTORE to return to the "pre-maximized" window size.

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Use @SW_RESTORE to return to the "pre-maximized" window size.

Hey, thnx for the response but this doesn't seem to work. (problem is i can't minimize the windows anymore) The wingetstate now gives me 7 instead of 39. If i start the app at first it gives me 37 if then i only do @sw_restore and nothing else it goes to 7. Any idea's?

Edited by gempie

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey, thnx for the response but this doesn't seem to work. (problem is i can't minimize the windows anymore) The wingetstate now gives me 7 instead of 39. If i start the app at first it gives me 37 if then i only do @sw_restore and nothing else it goes to 7. Any idea's?

If WinGetState() returns 37, it suggests that the window is "maximized" already:37 = 32(maximized) + 4 (enabled) + 1 (exists)

If you're just trying to return the window to the original size and position, AND @SW_RESTORE didn't work as you needed, a quick and dirty way to handle it would be:

$aOrigWinSize = WinGetPos("My Program")

WinSetState("My Program","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
;Do your groove thing

;now you're done...
WinSetState("My Program","",@SW_RESTORE)
WinMove("My Program","",$aOrigWinSize[0],$aOrigWinSize[1],$aOrigWinSize[2],$aOrigWinSize[3])
Edited by Monamo

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

If WinGetState() returns 37, it suggests that the window is "maximized" already:37 = 32(maximized) + 4 (enabled) + 1 (exists)

If you're just trying to return the window to the original size and position, AND @SW_RESTORE didn't work as you needed, a quick and dirty way to handle it would be:

$aOrigWinSize = WinGetPos("My Program")

WinSetState("My Program","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
;Do your groove thing

;now you're done...
WinSetState("My Program","",@SW_RESTORE)
WinMove("My Program","",$aOrigWinSize[0],$aOrigWinSize[1],$aOrigWinSize[2],$aOrigWinSize[3])
thnx for your help, but my problem still remains: after i do a maximize the minimize button on the program doesn't work anymore even if i try all of the above suggestions. Any idea?

thnx for your help, but my problem still remains: after i do a maximize the minimize button on the program doesn't work anymore even if i try all of the above suggestions. Any idea?

Perhaps @SW_SHOWNORMAL?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law