Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
some1

Clicking without mouse, writing without keyboard...

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I bot mmo's alot... Normally I do three or four WoW's via Glider, and one instance of EVE-online via my own bot (scripted in AutoIt)...

My question the is, cuz EVE has to be on top to be controled by mouse and keybord: Can I execute mouse or keyboard commands and/or clicks in a program while another program is ontop of it?

And can I hide windows, like EVE, but still have control over them??

btw: I seached all the forums :)

Can I also get pixel-info??? like pixelgetcolor(x,y) while in background or @SW_Hide'ed?

Can I also get pixel-info??? like pixelgetcolor(x,y) while in background or @SW_Hide'ed?

I don't think so. It doesn't have to be active but it needs to be display on screen.

ok, thx to you all...

I can't really understand the "control"-commands... What is the ControlID of a gamewindow??? how could i use it, if I was to send a mouseclick like this:

Func Undock()

Mouseclick("left",$UndockX,$UndockY)

Do

sleep(100)

if $status = "idle" Then Return

Until pixelgetcolor($ArrowX,$ArrowY) > $ArrowColorR1 and pixelgetcolor($ArrowX,$ArrowY) < $ArrowColorR2

Sleep(2000)

$Step = 2

EndFunc

While not focused or hidden?

A (last) thing is that when I try to make a ControlGetFocus("EVE [random number]") or winActivate("EVE [random number]") then the mouse just clicks on the window (or tab) to focus on it... I thought there was a command to instantly: put ontop, focus on, hiding, showing, minimizing or maximizing a window... Maybe they should work but I'm the Idiot...