Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HARNOvHARNO

open url in Explore

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

i have made a working script/bot, witch opens an url in iexplore

-main exe/au3-

$Iexplore= IniRead (@scriptdir & "\Setup.ini", "Patchs", "Exe", "c:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe")

Run($Iexplore)

-Setup.ini-

[Patchs]

Exe=c:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe http://www.Mylink.dk/

----

i want it to open this link without eny toolbars or adress box, leaving the site in a clear window only with the X left back in the corner to close the window with

Edited by HARNOvHARNO

internet explorer has a 'kiosk' mode that will do what you need

add the -k switch to you exe line

Exe=c:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe -k http://www.Mylink.dk/

problem with this is though, it will not display the X in the corner either.

Maybe assign a hotkey to ALT+F4 to close the window?

internet explorer has a 'kiosk' mode that will do what you need

add the -k switch to you exe line

Exe=c:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe -k http://www.Mylink.dk/

problem with this is though, it will not display the X in the corner either.

Maybe assign a hotkey to ALT+F4 to close the window?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i still want the title of my window to show, like a popup window, this can be done in html. but service pack is blocking the popup, so i need to do it in autoit.

and if i am doing it in html it needs to open a html file at my computer first, dont want that either.

you are not telling me that this cant be done in autoit, damn i was working at a webbrowser in VB6 but the makers of VB6 is Misrosoft® and all programs or systems from microsoft suck big time.

enyway VB6 wont run at my windows xp computer, and when i was pressing {DELETE} the program crashed. so i uninstalled service pack2 and now it works fine. i might just need to reinstall vb6, ill try it out in some days. now i need a break, have been working with Autoit for days, i need to get out.

at least im starting to learn programing, and i allreddy made my own bot in some hours. autoit is pretty easy to work with.

i still need to add some funktions, but those are easy. the hard one for me are to open this explore window like a javascript popup can do it.

im thinking of making a html file for my browser to open (now that service pack 2 is gone) and include the side in that. but the problem is that i still would need a start file, and then the running file.

iexplore.exe start.html ; or one of the other ways

and then exit start.html.

start.html ; this will open running.html in new popup window (if you dident install service pack2)

running.html ;this is the file witch includes a online java game i was making this bot for.

i relly dont got eny idias what to make, so i am just trying to learn the langue this way. and i am trying out c++ and vb6 to, but i dident make enything in those yet. as my windows xp is trying to send a error report to microsoft when i compile a script in vb6. pretty lame. and c++ is still a little hard for me. that is just microsoft, and im getting used to it. but i dont like to pay for software from microsoft, it might now work when you install it.

i own windows xp, and i payed for this system. thu i need to run a crack at it to make it work. my sirial have been used x times so i cant install my windows withuot calling microsoft asking to get a new and tell them some numbers at the screen. damn i hate microsoft. this call and service is free thou but it taks to moch of my time doing this at eew install.

If you want the titlebar, you could make your own in a frame. :)

I have some HTML stuff in scraps that shows how to make auto create a temp HTML file, and open it in kiosk, close it, and even pull information from it.

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.