AU3 Crush: -1073741819

hey guys i've been wandering if anyone knows what the heck is the above crush and why does it occur ?!

- my script is too damn long to parse through so i'm hoping to get the answer here...

PS. i don't have any ERROR msg poping, just the above code found in the scite consule.

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

hey guys i've been wandering if anyone knows what the heck is the above crush and why does it occur ?!

- my script is too damn long to parse through so i'm hoping to get the answer here...

PS. i don't have any ERROR msg poping, just the above code found in the scite consule.

this error code pops up when a script is forced to close, probably when you close the process by task manager.... i had it in one of my scripts and it used to crash in scite but when i compiled it, it was working perfect

Edited by Gif

PFEEEUUUU

so much work and i thought it is all to waste - thanks for the load-off!

(hoping it's the same sittu!)

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!