Insert A 7 Zip File Into A JPG Image

dnsi

Stupid question, how do you get the file back from the picture.

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

Download 7-Zip(Google it)

7-Zip should be there if you right click the new secret picture. Then go to the 7-zip Context menu, click extract archieve, then click ok, and it should pop out a new folder or the files in the zip right there. Have fun!

Ahh, Thank you I use to use a program call Invisible Secrets it hide encrypted file(s) in pictures and created encrypted vaults on computers.

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

• 1 month later...

Make this program a little fancier and you can hold it up in the face of some of those programs that do the same thing but cost money. I saw this feature in PC Magazine - the program was freeware, but the full version was not. Now if you could only choose a list of files and a 7zip-esque password to accompany them, this program would be perfect.

• Moderators

The following is the source code to the compiled script which I tweaked a lil', but in essence it is still the same.

This is not the compiled exe's source code (at all [Tweaked or not]).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I heed a warning to y'all about asking for source code. It is up to the authors discression whether the source is released or not. Not yours. It is my understanding that you may ask for a tidbit, say "How did you make the menu do that funky thing" but not ask for the source as a whole. Please correct me if I am wrong with that last part. A link to Valik's post can be found here. A prime example of someone who has been banned for doing this is FossilRock. Click to read the ban post, or his post.

• Moderators

Why do even say it's not the compiled .exe's source code?

Why should I lie?

Maybe your compiled exe... but not the OP's exe, is what I was saying... when I read what you wrote it was left for interpretation as if we were following your posts (I was not).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.