Tobias' Graphic Functions

tobias7

Hello everyone! I've been working on this script for the past month, while learning a lot about DllCalls and the functions at MSDN.

This program is a set of functions that draw graphics and images onto an AutoIt GUI. These functions can draw many different kinds of graphics on the GUI, save the drawn graphics to a file, and can even draw graphics on top of images, which I have been unable to do with the normal AutoIt functions!

This is the first time that I've made an AutoIt program for other AutoIt programmers, and this is the first official beta release, so there probably are some bugs still in it and some features left out. I welcome feedback, questions, or requests for features, so if you have any of these, feel free to PM me or just write it in this thread. My program is in the attached zip with a help file.

Tobias__Graphic_Functions.zip

Do you have any examples? I'm too lazy to try now...

I have a few examples in the help file. But to do these examples, you need to download the zip, place the .au3 file in the zip into your copy of AutoIt3\include, which would normally be C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include. Then, copy and paste one of the three examples in the help file into a blank .au3 script. Sorry for the complications, but I haven't written any kind of installer yet.

Edited by tobias7

I have a few examples in the help file. But to do these examples, you need to download the zip, place the .au3 file in the zip into your copy of AutoIt3\include, which would normally be C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include. Then, copy and paste one of the three examples in the help file into a blank .au3 script. Sorry for the complications, but I haven't written any kind of installer yet.

Ahh, ok. Those are pretty cool... It reminds me of when I was learning Visual Basic and I had to study a chapter about images, it was the same sort of stuff.

And your instructions don't have to be so complicated. If a script has an include it will check two places, one is the place where all the includes are and the other is the script directory. So I just made a script in the same directory of the TobiasGraphicFunctions.au3 and it worked well...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]