Help, HotKeySet()

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Thanks Valik, I will try that right now.

EDIT: Doesn't work, I guess Morrowind won't allow any hotkeys.

Edited by BL@(K-R34P3R

1. Your first code couldn't work cause the script just set the Hotkeys and then exited, cause it had nothing else to do.

Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
Send("{w down}")
Whats the sense of this????Where is the {CTRLUP} (ctrldown doesn't just hit ctrl - it holds it down till ctrlup is send ...), same thing with w down

3. your code that worked is the similar to

WinActivate("Morrowind")
WinSetState("Morrowind", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
Send("{w down}")
While WinActive("Morrowind")
   sleep(100)
Wend
Send("{CTRLUP}")
Send("{w up}")

wondered why noone else had seen this ...?

4. I think u can check if morrowind accepts hotkeys or not.

Someone wrote a func called HotKeyLog.au3 (don't know who anymore). With this scipt u can look which hotkeys are enabled (I hope this Func can help you...).

@Valik: of course ur code should work, but its more than he needs! he doesn't need to stop the SneakFunc and then go on again, he just wants to start it and after a special time end it...(so just exit the script)

Edited by Konan--M

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Well, I'm almost positive that Morrowind doesn't accept hotkeys. I tried setting it to 1, 2, F1, F2, F3, F4, z, x, v, and none of them worked.

Well, I'm almost positive that Morrowind doesn't accept hotkeys. I tried setting it to 1, 2, F1, F2, F3, F4, z, x, v, and none of them worked.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe it just "overwrites" your hotkeys .... start morrowind and then start a script where hotkeys are set

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't set single character hotkeys for a-z, 0-9. They have to have one or more shift, alt, control, winkey modifiers. And I would guess that the F1-Fn keys are bound to something by the game or reserved by the game.

Konan--M, I guarantee that at some point, he'll want to temporarily pause the script so he can manually do something in the game, even if its just to check to see how much progress he's made in whatever skill he is powering up. Its also likely that the character will get out of position, so pausing it to move them back into position and then continuing it would be a lot easier than having to restart the entire script.

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

Tested that too, while minimized it does nothing, even I put the

WinWaitActive("Morrowind")

WinSetState("Morrowind", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

inside of the first function, it still does nothing. I give up.