Setting a Top-most window attribute in a function

aommaster

Hi guys!

I'm currently designing a GUI, and the window does NOT have the top-most attribute set to it, which is what I want it to be. However, I want it in such a way so that if a certain function is running, the top-most attribute is set to the GUI window.

Which function should I use to set it? I've tried the GUICtrlSetStyle, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi guys!

I'm currently designing a GUI, and the window does NOT have the top-most attribute set to it, which is what I want it to be. However, I want it in such a way so that if a certain function is running, the top-most attribute is set to the GUI window.

Which function should I use to set it? I've tried the GUICtrlSetStyle, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

WinSetOnTop()

Just turn it on (Flag of "1") at the beginning of the function, and turn it back off (Flag of "0") at the end of the function.

Edited by Monamo

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

I can't believe I overlooked that! Thanks again!

np - the main part that caught my eye was when you said you had tried GUICtrlSetStyle() - but instead of the whole GUI, that function would only affect individual control elements within your GUI.

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]