How to Right-Click within Titlebar of the Active Window?

Sorry... I'm a newbie here... this seems to be a simple goal but I'm having trouble finding a solution

Am running a Dos program in a window (on a cpu using XP) and have no trouble using the WinActivate command to make that program's window the active window...

(You can see what I am trying by simply loading a dos prompt window then right-clicking in its titlebar.)

My goal is to drop-down the window's system menu.

then select

Edit

Select All

from within that titlebar's dropdown menu

A user would simply right-click within the area of the title bar to drop-down this menu

Can do the Edit/SelectAll OK, but cannot figure out how to right-click, or dropdown the titlebar's menu.

Help?

Sorry... I'm a newbie here... this seems to be a simple goal but I'm having trouble finding a solution

Am running a Dos program in a window (on a cpu using XP) and have no trouble using the WinActivate command to make that program's window the active window...

(You can see what I am trying by simply loading a dos prompt window then right-clicking in its titlebar.)

My goal is to drop-down the window's system menu.

then select

Edit

Select All

from within that titlebar's dropdown menu

A user would simply right-click within the area of the title bar to drop-down this menu

Can do the Edit/SelectAll OK, but cannot figure out how to right-click, or dropdown the titlebar's menu.

Help?

Send("!{SPACE}") will bring up the menu the same as right clicking.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.