i need a lotta help

Yeah thats what i dont know how to do, get it to search ONLY the last line.

Edit:

Actually, i dont even want it to search the last line, i want it to search for something and send a reply only once. and every time it gets sent, it searches again, but if it already replied it doesn't reply again.

Edited by the_lord_mephy
My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Noone can help you? Wrong. Lots of people can help you. It doesn't appear that nobody will help you. Given that its been almost two weeks, I can't blame them since you haven't demonstrated any attempt to help yourself. In two weeks, you should of already been able to figure this out on your own.

Thanks Valik. That gave me an idea. Should I just set the text to nothing after I read it? But i want to be able to view the text that it responded to.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]