Koda Help

qazwsx

I have been using koda and it is a great tool. I only have one problem. I do not know how to create the context menus for controls such a drop downs. So i have to do this manullay which is annoying. I ahve looked at the help file but i don't understand. Can someone explain this to me?

it doesnt look like koda can do context menu's... I selected pop up menu which was the only only icon that looked like a context menu, and some others, i created some menu things for it, i looked at the code it generated, and it didnt create the context code, maybe its an error, or a glitch, or never implemented. But it does suck haveing to create them manually

it doesnt look like koda can do context menu's... I selected pop up menu which was the only only icon that looked like a context menu, and some others, i created some menu things for it, i looked at the code it generated, and it didnt create the context code, maybe its an error, or a glitch, or never implemented. But it does suck haveing to create them manually

From Helpfile at GUICtrlCreateContextMenu:

Note: You can't create context menus for controls that already have system context menus, i.e. edit or input controls.

The same applies also for ComboBox by me.

In Koda shouldn't be ContextMenu item in Object Inspector for ComboBox control

Look also here to see some workaround ways

Edited by Zedna