I want Find software can convert function API of Visual Basic to function Dllcall of Autoit?

I see function API in VB very good, But I dont'n Know convert to Autoit?

Please Help me!

Thank much!

Give a short example of what you already have in VB that you want to implement in AutoIt.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Usually, function API in VB:

Declare Function GetClassName Lib "user32" Alias "GetClassNameA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal nMaxCount As Long) As Long

As:

Func GetWindowClass( $hwnd )

dim $WinText

$Result = DLLCall($user32, "Int", "GetClassName", "HWnd",$hwnd, "Str", $WinText, "Int", 80)

Return $Result[2]

EndFunc

Declare Function WindowFromPoint Lib "user32" (ByVal xPoint As Long, ByVal yPoint As Long) As Long

As:

Func WindowFromPoint( $x,$y )

$Result = DllCall( $user32, "hwnd", "WindowFromPoint", "int",$x,"int",$y)

$point = 0

Return $Result[0]

EndFunc

Declare Function GetParent Lib user32.dll (ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long

As:

Func GetParent($hwnd)

$Result = DllCall( $user32, "hwnd", "GetParent", "hwnd",$hwnd)

Return $Result[0]

EndFunc

I want Find software can convert function API of Visual Basic to function Dllcall of Autoit?

Can You write? Thank!

Usually, function API in VB:

Declare Function GetClassName Lib "user32" Alias "GetClassNameA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal nMaxCount As Long) As Long

As:

Func GetWindowClass( $hwnd )

dim $WinText

$Result = DLLCall($user32, "Int", "GetClassName", "HWnd",$hwnd, "Str", $WinText, "Int", 80)

Return $Result[2]

EndFunc

The variable $user32 must resolve to the literal string "user32.dll". So you either need $user32 = "user32.dll", or you can drop the variable and just put "user32.dll" in there.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law