RunWait

keilamym

This should be a quick question... When I use WinWait, I can put a timeout code to wait, and continue the script... Is there a way to use a timeout code on RunWait... Right now I'm using the RunWait function a the @Sw_Hide flag.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

This should be a quick question... When I use WinWait, I can put a timeout code to wait, and continue the script... Is there a way to use a timeout code on RunWait... Right now I'm using the RunWait function a the @Sw_Hide flag.

Would Sleep work?

Do you have to retrieve the Return Code on exit? If not, go ahead and use Run() and your script can go on and do other things while an AdLibEnable function checks on the status of the process periodically. That function can timeout as required.

If you must get the exit code from what you are running, then I think you are stuck with WinWait().

;)

Edit: Typos... this keyboard can't type worth a darn... :)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law