Create IE window without buttons

Didonet

OK, i get it... @ssubirias3, you do not like the offtopic questions and that, i am asking questions that are in the help or have been discussed yet.

If u don't like them so much, ask the administrator/moderator to delete them, because this is IPB and i can not do it myself :)

For the offtopics: i do them, because i think the question i ask is not so important, to create a new topic for it. At the beginning I do not use the help file, because to this moment almost everything what i have studied (about programming) is on the i-net (online documentation). I have to ask a few dummy questions to get the concept of Auto-IT programming.

I am 14 old boy witch is searching for other type of programming. I try with C++... and maybe delphi but noting happens. I must buy a book for this languages, but I like the online documentations more than the books... :) I know HTML, PHP, CSS, SQL - web-programming :P

Almost i get it, but... not at all.

Note: When I'm asking something i first check Google, then the forum... and for now the help. The next step is... writing in the forum :P

I think you can understand this post. I write it whole 5 minutes...and check it twice :(