Embed web image in a GUI

Jester009

Hi,

I want to embed an image in my GUI. The image is in a webpage. I searched for a method to directly embed the image but found none. So i used 'InetGet' to download the it first and then 'GUICtrlCreatePic' to embed.

It takes few seconds for the image to be visible. What I want is to display the text 'LOADING' (may be blinking) in the area where the image is going to appear. Any method to achieve this??

Thanks

Jester009

Hi,

I want to embed an image in my GUI. The image is in a webpage. I searched for a method to directly embed the image but found none. So i used 'InetGet' to download the it first and then 'GUICtrlCreatePic' to embed.

It takes few seconds for the image to be visible. What I want is to display the text 'LOADING' (may be blinking) in the area where the image is going to appear. Any method to achieve this??

Thanks

Jester009

hey i am in a kind of problem like that... i need to embed a pic in my GUI but not from internet... just from my pc...... i need help too :)

hey i am in a kind of problem like that... i need to embed a pic in my GUI but not from internet... just from my pc...... i need help too :)

For you something like this may help, i guess...

$pic = GUICtrlCreatePic("path for the pic", 10, 10, 200, 70)

What I want is to display the text 'LOADING' (may be blinking) in the area where the image is going to appear. Any method to achieve this??

GUICtrlCreateLabel, then GUICtrlSetData as necessary, maybe GUICtrlSetState too (to disable/hide when not needed).

Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"