Autoit CRUSH, while trying to navigate through web-pages.

Armand

crushing details:

CiceroUIWndFrame Application Error.

0x0044a36e tried to address memory at 0x00000000, memory could not be "read"

the error accours as the script tries to navigate from one site to another and as i've noticed it seems like it can navigate through google just fine but when u use msn\yahoo it produces the error.

I don't know which part in my script does that and my script is too damn long to post in here.

PLEASE HELP ME :)

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

I don't know which part in my script does that and my script is too damn long to post in here.

PLEASE HELP ME :)

Ok, so what do you expect someone to do, pull out the crystal ball and guess what the hell is going on on your system?

And it doesn't seem to be Autoit related, as it's certainly not Autoit doing the "CRUSH", jugding from you error message.

Try Googling about CiceroUIWndFrame,

this one for example:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Microsoft-Inter...Application.htm

Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"

it's not in my computer alone - my 10.000 application users got mad when that thing started happening and i still can't find the solution as my forum being spammed by all these users asking me why does that happen !!!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

10.000 users? haha

I had a similiar problem when I made something like this:

#include <IE.au3>

$myIE=_IECreate("www.google.com")
_IELinkClickByText($myIE,"Images")

But I fixed it like this:

#include <IE.au3>

$myIE=_IECreate("www.google.com")
_IELoadWait($myIE)
_IELinkClickByText($myIE,"Imágenes")

Don't know if it can help you though, Siao is right. You should give us some code.