silent .exe ?

I doubt there is any public documentation for this software. I tried finding something on their website without much luck. Do you know the type of installer used?

You may have to end up using keyboard / mouse automation if there are no command line options for the installer.

I doubt there is any public documentation for this software. I tried finding something on their website without much luck. Do you know the type of installer used?

You may have to end up using keyboard / mouse automation if there are no command line options for the installer.

We do have some of their documentation, and it does show how to run a silent install (Msiexec.exe /i MSIfile Property=Value /qn), but the problem comes w/service packs, and updates that are in .exe format.

I have the install all ready to go for this Sat., using simulated keystrokes:

WinWaitActive ("Sage MAS 500 Client Setup", "Welcome to the Sage MAS 500 Client Setup Wizard")
Sleep (3000)
Send ("!n")
WinWaitActive ("Sage MAS 500 Client Setup", "License Agreement")
Sleep (2000)
Send ("{UP}")
Sleep (1000)
Send ("!n")

We had to change the "Stand By Settings" in Group Policy so the install will run when we push the package out to users, but still wanted to try a silent on .exe's.

Thank you all for your help.

Have a great day.