Aut2Exe Icon Support?

OS Version: MS Windows Vista Premium

AutoIt Version: v3.2.8.1

There appears to be a bug when specifying the /icon switch in Aut2Exe. It doesn't blow up or anything; it just doesn't appear to use the specified ICO file. An example command line used that exemplifies this is as follows:

C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp\ExeWrap277\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe /in "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp\ExeWrap277\Dashboard.au3" /out "DynamicDashboard.exe" /icon "C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\NetworkIcons\28.ico" /comp 4 /nodecompile

After executing the above command line the executable is created successfully but it still uses the AutoIt icon. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug???

Thanks,

Matt @ MPCS (Paxus LLC)

Edited by Matt @ MPCS

• Developers

AutoIt3Wrapper is using this similar commandline so should work when its a corect filename and filetype ...

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

It appears this is just a strange Windows bug. I am not quite sure what the coincidence is that it happens yet but when I the executable is configured to be generated in a different directory (such as c:\) it seems to work without a hitch. I'll do some more testing to verify my findings but for now this appears to be resolved.

Matt @ MPCS (Paxus LLC)