Sign in to follow this  
mircea

bots DC++

mircea

well ... who can help me with this ?¿?¿ i try once, but it didn't work .. so can someone give me some idea's or atleast some code of this ?¿?

ofLight

???? :) ???? I think I need more info Pls

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

DjDeep00

Are u asking how to send the "¿" keystroke? If so then I think it only works in Microsoft Word using the following keys:

Alt + Ctrl + Shift + ?

SmOke_N

Are u asking how to send the "¿" keystroke? If so then I think it only works in Microsoft Word using the following keys:

Alt + Ctrl + Shift + ?

Alt + 168 on your number pad

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Buey

I think he's asking for help on scripting a bot for DC++. Look at ControlSend for your botting needs.

mircea

yes i need a script for a bot for DC++ and sorry for this ¿ sign but i got a """" mac and i hate it so much i want my old pc back ...

so can someone help me with some scripts for DC to send messages to all my friends or dunno somethng like that ... example

i am on a hub and i got 10 friends who are in the same hub with different names and i want to tell them lets go out or something

P.S Sorry for not saying the reason dunno what buttons i press on the mac and delete the other text now i see it for god sake

Off Topic can i install a Windows XP on a MAC ?

Edited by mircea