force keyboard disconnect in vmware

Valhalla1

I am using a lot of autoit inside vmware, there are a few places where it would be helpful to force a keyboard disconnect during my scripts which move the mouse and what not, to prevent the user accidently moving the mouse and interferring with the script.

normally disconnecting keyboard/mouse focus in vmware is accomplished with the CTRL+ALT keystroke when vmware has kb/mouse focus, but simply sending CTRL+ALT with autoit doesnt seem to work for me

thanks for any tips

I am using a lot of autoit inside vmware, there are a few places where it would be helpful to force a keyboard disconnect during my scripts which move the mouse and what not, to prevent the user accidently moving the mouse and interferring with the script.

normally disconnecting keyboard/mouse focus in vmware is accomplished with the CTRL+ALT keystroke when vmware has kb/mouse focus, but simply sending CTRL+ALT with autoit doesnt seem to work for me

thanks for any tips

you may wish to examine blockinput() ; dk if it will serve your purposes..

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.