Ok So I need help with the "Help File"

cdm_Death

I recently switched to a mac, because they make the best laptops, and a laptop is ideal for a collage student, anyways... I love autoit v3, the only issue is now I have no way to read my help file. I can use my room mates computer to compile without issue...

The quest:

I ask if anyone has done this, or anyone would be willing to do this: I do believe that the help file is not a .exe, wich is very helpful, I ask that someone either post it as a seprate entity, or even as a pdf or something... anything, actually if one of the createres wants help in this matter, I am more that willing to begin construction of a pdf version... This might actually be fun, so if no such file exists, I will (with permission) begin the creation... Let me know please...

I could be doing this wrong, but without saving all the pages it links to, this is not an affective way to use this without an internet connection. thanks for the help though...

there are programs out there that will save sections in their entirety, probably even some scripts if you look at the example scripts, so you don't need to be online to use it.

EDIT: this is one of those programs: http://www.httrack.com/

Edited by maqleod
[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software