Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Insolence

Thinking of ways to communicate over a network...

2 posts in this topic

Aside from this question, I'm also wondering if you can get the mouse state? (clicking, clicking with what mouse button)

Also, communicating over a network via a small IRC server? Some kind of small application?

By communicating I mean something like 'MOUSECLICK(xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx)', just to tell the autoit program on the otherside what to do.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Aside from this question, I'm also wondering if you can get the mouse state? (clicking, clicking with what mouse button)

Also, communicating over a network via a small IRC server?  Some kind of small application?

By communicating I mean something like 'MOUSECLICK(xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx)', just to tell the autoit program on the otherside what to do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Might want to check out Ultr@VNC at http://sourceforge.net

That is what I use. It is similar to 'PC Anywhere' and/or that new one online 'Goto My PC'.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)