Cant decompile!

Well i had to suddenly format my computer with no warning a while ago, and i need to decompile script i made.. But every time i do i get this error saying its not a recognized as a compiled autoit script.

I have uninstalled autoit, multiple times.

I have tried compiling a program, and tried to decompile and still got the same error.

Anyone help?

We shit you not :)

I can rewrite scripts I wrote 5 years ago faster than I wrote them back then.

I believe that if you really do need this script you can rewrite it just like that.

If you would do a forum search on "decompile" you will find the grooviest flame wars against the requestors..

you're lucky noone has set you (or your house) on fire for asking a question like this (again..)

I would make no sudden moves, Especially don't look any of the threatening looking people in their eyes, retract yourself from this thread and ask the forum how you can rewrite the script..

you might get luckier with that approach.

have a nice day.

Edited by lordofthestrings

• Moderators

Zedna has answered this question the way it should have been.

Short end of the story, 3.2.5.1 or below you can decompile with Exe2Aut.exe (Providing you have a password), anything else there is no known decompiler.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.