_WinAPI_Mouse_Event, How i use it?

Hello guys, someone of you would makes an example me of how using _WinAPI_Mouse_Event? I would want to be able to activate a function when i press the left key of the mouse in whichever windows finds to me, if I then create this event how i get it? a simple example would be enough for me, thanks.

Sorry if my english is bad^^

Hello guys, someone of you would makes an example me of how using _WinAPI_Mouse_Event? I would want to be able to activate a function when i press the left key of the mouse in whichever windows finds to me, if I then create this event how i get it? a simple example would be enough for me, thanks.

Sorry if my english is bad^^

Perhaps you meant _API_Mouse_Event(), which is part of PaulIA's Auto3Lib? That function generates mouse events, it doesn't receive them.

What you want sounds more like _IsPressed("01")... check it out in the help file.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Perhaps you meant _API_Mouse_Event(), which is part of PaulIA's Auto3Lib? That function generates mouse events, it doesn't receive them.

What you want sounds more like _IsPressed("01")... check it out in the help file.

Tnx u, i will try _IsPressed("01"), but i meat:

#Include <WinAPI.au3>

_WinAPI_Mouse_Event($iFlags[, $iX = 0[, $iY = 0[, $iData = 0[, $iExtraInfo = 0]]]])

is in help file (Win API Management) but i dunno if is only in the beta version.

Need to keep up PsaltyDS, check the beta, there's some help document corrects that should be corrected in the next one.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Need to keep up PsaltyDS, check the beta, there's some help document corrects that should be corrected in the next one.

Well... PHBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbst! :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Moderators

Well... PHBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbst! ;)

No worries... Gary is 2 steps ahead of most times anyway.... and if he's not (He'll never admit it anyway :) )

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I had Beta 3.2.9.1 before, now I have 3.2.9.3 which does in fact have a new help file with _WinAPI_Mouse_Event() in it.

But... it still looks to me like it generates mouse events vice detecting them. The OP seems to be about detecting a mouse click, not generating one. What am I missing?

I had Beta 3.2.9.1 before, now I have 3.2.9.3 which does in fact have a new help file with _WinAPI_Mouse_Event() in it.

But... it still looks to me like it generates mouse events vice detecting them. The OP seems to be about detecting a mouse click, not generating one. What am I missing?

Your correct on the generates.

What are you missing, I was just correcting you on what you were asking the user in your original post.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.