Decompiler for even the newest AutoIT Version?

There are rumours that some who calls him self CW2K is has written a Decompiler that even works for the newest 3.2.6 AutoIT version. I download this program to test it but is says that full support for 3.2.6++ is not implemented yet, but somehow there is a sample that shall prove that it's still possible.(Sorry but for obvious reason I don't like to post the download here.)

So is that just a fake or truth? Does anyone also have heard something about this?

Is it true that myauttoexe was made from stolen source of the official AutoIT or how he did this? :)

Too bad that Autoit's newest version is 3.2.8.0, and the sample is probably fake, you can put the AutoIt version number with ResHacker, its probably fake. I've don't think I've heard of things like that. Its fake either way, Not even Jon(I think) can decompile your source code now! So, you should be safe knowing that your AutoIt exe is safe. :)

Yes I know that 3.2.8 is the current Version.

Hmm maybe I should send Jon the link so he can check...

I would also give it to you but before I want him to check it that is not true.

Cause else i would seriously harm the security of the new AutoIT.

Ah, ok. But, Jon has removed decompiling support, which would mean, in a really short time, a couple of weeks, he would have to write thuosands of lines of code for w new decompiler. Which would nearly be impossible.

Edited by JustinReno

• Moderators

These posts are verging on ridiculous. Is there? I don't know... Do you....? Could there be? Yes... How would you? Who cares... enjoy it why you have it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.