Script Help

I am trying to get my script to pause for 25 sec then hold down ctrl and then press space then release control / space and repeat every 25 or 30 and repeat forever. This is the script i have been working with if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please let me know.

$i = 0

While $i <= 1

Sleep(25000)

send("{lctrl down}")

Send("!{SPACE down}")

$i = 0

WEnd

Edited by Promathia

Now I am trying to run this for a different program because i need to have it ctrl space alot so is there a way to focus it so it only runs while that .exe is active?

While 1
If WinActive("TheWindowYouWantGoesHere") Then
Send("^{SPACE}")
Sleep(25000)
EndIf
WEnd

I would normally point you to the Help File but I seems to be in a good mood today. :)

[font="Georgia"]Chances are, I'm wrong.[/font]HotKey trouble?Stringregexp GuideAutoIT Current Version

While 1

If WinActive("Sword of the New World") Then

Send("!{SPACE}")

Sleep(5000)

EndIf

WEnd

Lol maybe this game blocks it not 100% sure. But it still dosn't do the key strokes while the game is up :/

Lol thx for the help good thing for good moods :/ not the best at programing.

I know it uses x-trap (game security) program. But i have heard of others using autoit to do this code /sigh.

Edited by Promathia

Yeah because of the anti-cheat modes/programs, you can't make simple bots anymore these days. You need to know how their program works (or find someone who already figured that one out) then find a way to bypass it or "fool" it, but good luck with that...I'm not into those kind of thing. :)

[font="Georgia"]Chances are, I'm wrong.[/font]HotKey trouble?Stringregexp GuideAutoIT Current Version