Sign in to follow this  
Particle

Run game as window

Particle

Is it possible to make a very simple AutoIt3 program that I can load a game into it so the game is running as a window? (Game.exe can be the example)

Particle

i think it's a stand alone type game:

(examples: starcraft, battlefield 2, black and white, the sims 2, etc.)

weaponx

Any 3d game that runs fullscreen has to offer a windowed mode, some games you can just hit Alt+Enter once they are running to trigger windowed mode (Quake, Call of Duty). Battlefield 2 requries a modification to the shortcut to run in windowed mode.

Edited by weaponx

Tasmania

Try this:

; Move Game.exe to the top left corner and make its size 640 pixels wide by 480 pixels high
WinMove("Game.exe", "", 0, 0, 640, 480)

Particle

but is there a way where i can maybe press a load button and click on any game i want and it loads into the window or somethin? there are some games out there that don't allow windowed style(i think).

Innovative

Any 3d game that runs fullscreen has to offer a windowed mode, some games you can just hit Alt+Enter once they are running to trigger windowed mode (Quake, Call of Duty). Battlefield 2 requries a modification to the shortcut to run in windowed mode.

What about maplestory? Maplestory doesn't let you play in windowed mode.. Therefore, you must have a third-party program to force it to do so. Is there a script for that ? The script Tasmania give doesn't works.