parsing error ?

Guest SHTIK

Hello all,

I have a really quick question. Does anybody understand why the following command will not execute in an au3 file. It's driving me nuts.

run ("rundll32.exe printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /b "CORP COPIER" /f "\\server\it$\Drivers\Printers\Canon\Canon Image Runner 400s copier\win2k_xp\pcl5e\P52KUSAL.INF" /r "IP_1.1.1.1" /m "Canon iR330-400 PCL"")

Thanks

Eric

Hello all,

I have a really quick question. Does anybody understand why the following command will not execute in an au3 file. It's driving me nuts.

run ("rundll32.exe printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /b "CORP COPIER" /f "\\server\it$\Drivers\Printers\Canon\Canon Image Runner 400s copier\win2k_xp\pcl5e\P52KUSAL.INF" /r "IP_1.1.1.1" /m "Canon iR330-400 PCL"")

Thanks

Eric

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read faq 7, it's about quotes. I also made a post earlier about similar quotes issues.

also, if you paste this in Scite, or someother editor with autoit syntax you'll quickly see where the problem lies.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)

SCITE EDITOR

INSTALL IT THEN USE IT

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3802

(shouldn't we just fix the '""error""' and press on? well it took me longer to get the scite address and type all this crap than it would have taken me to copy your text into scite and with the wonders of color coding see that quotes have been missplaced but I think if you really want to use AUTOIT3 you should have SCITE. So you dont get an answer because we care)

also war is peace