Sign in to follow this  
cew27

problem with saving

cew27

hi when i go to the script editor and make a script and try save it i must manually save it as an au3 fila as the drop down menu is blank .... is there any reason why ?? it is a bit annoying

Nahuel

You just have to type ".au3" at the end... why is that so annoying?

cew27

because sometimes i forget the format lol

Tasmania

Oh psh! It's Friday. Anyway, I have to do this all the time, since I'm running an AutoIt that isn't installed... immagine that! Are you running the portable version of AutoIt/Scite? Have you tried reinstalling Autoit?

cew27

no it is the normal one and yes i have ...

also when i used autoit a while back there was a tutorial document i remember does anyone know where that is

PsaltyDS

no it is the normal one and yes i have ...

also when i used autoit a while back there was a tutorial document i remember does anyone know where that is

Under "Tutorials" in the help file. Where were you looking?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

cew27

hmm im not sure thats it i as that has 4 tuts and i think i remember it having more .... may just be me .... if i helps one of the first 3 tuts in the one im thinking of told you how to do the "beep (1000 , 500)" script