Command

alien13

Hi,

Ok, so I wanted to make a game/simulation. I decided on a hacking kind of game after talking with a friend.

It hasn't turned out how I would have really liked it to, but, I like the way I have done it in the end and am happy with the result.

It may not be a ~real~ hacking kind of game but... oh well.. There is always room for improvement!

About "Command"

Ok, So the name of the game is "Command". Why? Well its because the game is set in a "Command Prompt" setting. You progress through the levels using the instructions given.

The First Level was really a test for me to see what I could achieve in this kind of environment. It isn't too hard if you think about it.

Don't Look at the source without at least trying it first because you will immediately know what to do

I have attached the Source and Compiled exe.

If you have any comments or would like to help improve the script, feel free to do so!

alien13

Command.au3

Command.exe

This doesn't seem to be working for me. I got the password, but it isn't responding when I try to press Enter.

Posted Image

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

alien13, I really like the concept of this game.

I have some good idea's for a hacking simulation. Let me think them over a bit, and then I'll PM you to see if you're interested.

Cool.

Sure, any ideas would be great. I'm working on a possible second level atm, but I'm not sure if I will use it..

alien13

What is the foreign language application on your screen?

GEdit (in Esperanto)

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]