Generator

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I maybe have the Source code?? :P

pleaseee?

As he said in his first post, he will release it once the Shell Competition is finished.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

here is the link highlight it and copy to you browser to get the code:

Make your own F***ing code!

That was uncalled for. His comment "I can't wait" could just imply that he thinks that VistaShell is really good and wants to see the source as soon as possible.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

my thoughts -- Get the vista background changed and get some icons of your own, use my example of function of _SetParent() for the IE, Note Pad, and Paint...

<--- Btw: Very nice thought, love the mouse over effects --->

Edited by DBak

[center][/center]

This is wat I mean, a inside - aplication smile.gif

my thoughts -- Get the vista background changed and get some icons of your own, use my example of function of _SetParent() for the IE, Note Pad, and Paint...

<--- Btw: Very nice thought, love the mouse over effects --->

you may want to consider using

CODE: AutoIt

@Desktopwidth

and

CODE: AutoIt

@desktopheight

@peter123: It will be impossible for me to create Paint as inside application without using _SetParent, if one is not inside application, i would rather have none

@DkBak: As Senton-Bomb said an i tested many times(you can even try it on your own). The Windows will have painting problem and it won't display properly, you can change the background by right clicking but i am planning to add something into it.

At the moment i won't create all the controls dynamicly, because you can see all the issues going on.

Thanks for the comment guys