Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Con

how would i read a ini file

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

how do i read a txt file at a particular part and then send watever i read?

Edited by Con

Hello?

how do i read a txt file at a particular part and then send watever i read?

Look at IniReadSection... Or be a hell of a lot more descriptive of your needs/wants.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Look at IniReadSection... Or be a hell of a lot more descriptive of your needs/wants.

allright alright dont get angry your not angry are you im sorry ill be more descriptive next time thanx anyway it was exactly what i needed

Hello?

allright alright dont get angry your not angry are you im sorry ill be more descriptive next time thanx anyway it was exactly what i needed

I wasn't angry, but couldn't imagine that you actually needed IniReadSection ... I thought it to obvious if you had opened the help file, looked at the Ini functions, saw there was a function on Sections, that you would still post that question here... So I thought you actually wanted something else (Just didn't know what it was).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.