How to use PixelSearch in an image ?

Hello, I am writing an auto for a game but Gameguard block all simulated keyboard command and PixelSearch too <_< , so I try another way that capture a fullscreen and search pixel in it but PixelSearch only search in screen, is there a way to solve this ? Thanks

Hello, I am writing an auto for a game but Gameguard block all simulated keyboard command and PixelSearch too <_< , so I try another way that capture a fullscreen and search pixel in it but PixelSearch only search in screen, is there a way to solve this ? Thanks

urm not 100% sure. but search the help file for PixelSearch, then open it and see if there a region test inside it

I already read it, it only example about search pixel in real time screen, no info about search in an image, I had to do job this way because PixelSearch in the game windows is blocked, I need to get this x and y from the full screen image and use that to send click back to the game windows

Hello, I am writing an auto for a game but Gameguard block all simulated keyboard command and PixelSearch too :) , so I try another way that capture a fullscreen and search pixel in it but PixelSearch only search in screen, is there a way to solve this ? Thanks

There is a reason Gamegaurd blocks you automation attempts -- Because they dont want you to automate it!!!

Hows about you try playing your game with your hands.

<_<