Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gfunk999

List Windows Directory Folders and Files with Checkboxes

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I'm looking to create something similar to the Windows backup client directories check boxes structure. Could this be done with Autoit? If it is possible what functions do I need to start?

Thank you

Please see attach example:

post-24538-1193263731_thumb.jpg

Edited by gfunk999

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Yes it's possible with these as base:

_FileListToArray()

$treeview = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(6, 6, 220, 500, BitOr($TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $TVS_CHECKBOXES ), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)

$ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Name|Type", 8, 212, 458, 364, BitOR($LVS_REPORT,$LVS_SINGLESEL,$LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS,$WS_HSCROLL,$WS_VSCROLL,$WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT))
Edited by Zedna

I appreciate your quick reply. I'll play around with this and let you know how it goes.

thank you,

Gary

Yes it's possible with these as base:

_FileListToArray()

$treeview = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(6, 6, 220, 500, BitOr($TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $TVS_CHECKBOXES ), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)

$ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Name|Type", 8, 212, 458, 364, BitOR($LVS_REPORT,$LVS_SINGLESEL,$LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS,$WS_HSCROLL,$WS_VSCROLL,$WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT))