Death Note Command Line

desaku

I was bored one night and I was done with my Geometry HW :P so I ask my buddies: "What if there was a Death Note Command Line? :) " Then we all thought and I made this. Its a little incomplete but its a start XD. I love its wiki command. Also expect some differences between that actual code and the binary.

Death Note wiki

This was originally meant to teach people (my friends) a "DOS-like" interface while keeping them entertained. <_<

Also, I ran this under WINE in Ubuntu and the ENTER key does not work. :)

Here's a screenshot:

Posted Image

deathnote_cmd_0.0.0.2.au3

deathnote_cmd_0.0.0.2.exe

Edited by desaku

Nice script.

I have a few recommendations

1. Take out the exit button if you not going to make it function (I'm pretty sure there is some style for that)

2. The picture doesn't work for me

3. Don't allow the information text (the top part) to be selected

4. Add more possibilities for what to do!! <_<

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Nice script.

I have a few recommendations

1. Take out the exit button if you not going to make it function (I'm pretty sure there is some style for that)

2. The picture doesn't work for me

3. Don't allow the information text (the top part) to be selected

4. Add more possibilities for what to do!! <_<

Thx, uhh... does AutoIT do animated GIFs because I can replace the pic with a happier one if it does (well, I still have to keep the death note theme XD).

Only if you remove the bar altogether.

Or use style $DS_MODALFRAME.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Moderators

Death anything with such prejudice has no business on this forum.

If you need help and wish to actually use that help which you would get, anyone of us mod's or anyone that i've associated with on this forum personally, would be more than happy to talk to you. But for the sake of those that are much more fragile than yourself, please refrain from posting such things again... But anything you do from this point out will have to be one on one rather than you on the world.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.