Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Innovative

Program management?

20 posts in this topic

Is there a script to something like manage the program .. e.g. (ban a user from using the program OR cancel his license)

Is there a script to something like manage the program .. e.g. (ban a user from using the program OR cancel his license)

Valuater's XProtec.au3.

I can do signature me.

Other then that.. because that need payments.

Other then that.. because that need payments.

No it doesn't.

ping test internet ( an internet connection is required [ if error user may exit ] )

email validate user or exit ( must recieve email to validate email address [ cc to developer])

abuse list = notify & exit ( "Blacklist.txt" )

change name of program = notify & exit

trial date error = notify & exit ( future date [also date emailed to developer] )

wrong email = notify & exit ( after installation )

additional installs = accepted or exit (License level 1 or 2 only [ License level 3 is 1 computer only ])

trail expired = pay or exit [and $U_Return = 1]( trial notification starts after 50% of trial period has passed )

"Limited Freeware" = same as above and $U_Return = 0 ( returns control to developer )

... and more

User License Levels:

1 = email license

2 = windows registered owner license

3 = One computer only license

note... license level has no effect on the following

if user trial = 0 days and user price = 0.00 then user email validation only ( free program )

if user trial > 0 days and user price = 0.00 then at the end of the trial period = notify & exit only

however...

if user trial = 0 days and user price > 0.00 then user must pay or quit ( no trial period and $U_Return = 1)

the user's license type is still in effect

I can do signature me.

If i dont pay , i would need my own server RIGHT ?

If i dont pay , i would need my own server RIGHT ?

and there is a free mail and free 25 GB hosting RIGHT?

I can do signature me.

But even if i have a server, how can i make it works as that management ?

Bump .. Please help me.. its urgent

Bump .. Please help me.. its urgent

there is a whitelist... and blacklist.. <_<

I can do signature me.

You mean i just put the xprotect script into my program script ? And if i add names into blacklist , how would they be ban because their program is not updated.

Seriously , how do i setup that?

Do i just put the code into my program script and thats it ? or i have to do something ?

#13 ·  Posted (edited)

Do i just put the code into my program script and thats it ? or i have to do something ?

The basic idea is to give your users a cut down version and then lock some functions until they register. If they wanna register they send you a mail with their name/code/stuff and you create code with the key generator. Then you e-mail them back all the data they need and they unlock the program. Sheep alive, wolf fed. Gotcha?

EDIT: What you actually need is forums. Visit this (free alt) to get basic idea about them and create one

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

Are you refering to the link I posted?

Did you see the bit with "your code"

and

;============================================Main app Starts here============================================

and

;============================================Main app Finishes here============================================

The rest of the settings are commented too

The basic idea is to give your users a cut down version and then lock some functions until they register. If they wanna register they send you a mail with their name/code/stuff and you create code with the key generator. Then you e-mail them back all the data they need and they unlock the program. Sheep alive, wolf fed. Gotcha?

EDIT: What you actually need is forums. Visit this (free alt) to get basic idea about them and create one

After i hosted a forum ? What should i do ?

Are you refering to the link I posted?

Did you see the bit with "your code"

and

;============================================Main app Starts here============================================

and

;============================================Main app Finishes here============================================

The rest of the settings are commented too

Then how do i stop their license (meaning stop the computer i entered from using the program )?

After i hosted a forum ? What should i do ?

Well...post your programs there...users shall register and wait for your approval.... Ask Jos or GaryFrost.

I can do signature me.

But the server im using is my own forum one or ?

But the server im using is my own forum one or ?

doh, just get PHP & MySql enabled hosting (like gigacities.net) and upload all files there...

I can do signature me.

How can i approve them <_<