ieimgclick

uda

that makes no sense - try again

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

that makes no sense - try again

what make noe sense my Q or the situation i discribed.

i manged to write a script and after imgclick i see the answer on screen but i want to check it automaticly it is ok or not ok

my pahe gives me 2 img one for ok and one for not ok

i want to check in the script what was the answer

your question (still) makes no sense

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

your question (still) makes no sense

I will try again

there is a form with Q

I fill it with an answer and I want to know if it is the right answer or wrong one.

I fill the txt and then click on the send (with imag click)

now the web give me andwer (right or wrong) how do I analyze this answer automaticly

I run words from a file so after the answer is write I want to stop and print it.

thanks

Perhaps you want to look at _IEBodyReadText and parse the text on the page for the answer

Beyond that suggestion, it depends on the structure of the output HTML on the page -- there are certainly more elegant ways of getting the text you want, but there is no way to help you further based on the tiny amount of information you have supplied.

Dale