PSEXEC Tool v. 1.90

I am working with the psexec tool the new version 1.90 (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Security/PsExec.mspx) as of Nov 5 2007. And I was reading you need to have admin$ turned on. Has anyone found a way to enable only admin$ and not c$ they seem to both be enabled at the same time or both disabled at the same time. I use auto-it to push out software however I feel enabling c$ would cause a security risk. Also is admin$ a security risk for viruses and such?

Thanks <_<

opening any hardrive to the network lets the viruses fly over to your computer, but if you have them password enabled i think you are much safer.. but even if you dont share anything on the network, you will still not be 100% secure from viruses. Its fine to share on your local home network tho.

Thankyou for the responces. Also nice example evilertoaster. This is on a network about 350 computers and psexec seems to be the answer with auto-it pushing the software. I found my pc brings back the shares after a restart even after I chose stop sharing. Oh well I'll keep looking.